VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Art of Rally (video game)

15K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  YellowDieselGolf 
#1 ·
I know there is a video game forum that no one visit. This is why I share this goodie here...

Epic Game Store (for PC games) is giving a FREE GAME everyday starting from today and today FREE game is Art of Rally... It is a very nice indie game. It doesn't need a super gaming PC to run it.

**From the time I post this, there are around 19 hours left until EGS switches to the next free game.

#3 · (Edited)
I've posted about it in some of the rally threads. I love it. They didn't pay for the licensing so you have to guess which car it is - but it's pretty obvious 😆
View attachment 352606
View attachment 352607
yes every rally legend cars are in this game!!

Don't forget to download their FREE art of rally wallpaper in the DLC section

Font Electronic device Multimedia Publication Display device

samples
Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Car

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting

#4 ·
So how do I play it after the free download? I linked my Nintendo account and can't see it on the Switch either.

#8 ·
super fun game, ive had it since it originally came out.

make sure you read all the descriptions of the cars.

#11 ·
Feel free to share your keyboard/gamepad settings... especially settings...
Under Gameplay
stability assist %
counter-steer factor %
anti-lock braking %

Control
keyboard/gamepad settings

Control -> Advanced Settings
Steering sensitivity %
Steering dead zone %
Brake sensitivity %
Brake dead zone %
Throttle sensitivity %
Throttle dead zone %

For now, I just start the game and using keyboard. I keep everything above at default right now BUT I don't like to use one hand (3 fingers) to do steering, accelerator and brake. So I mapped...
Left/Right arrows to steering
A for Brake
S for Accelerate

So I can do left foot braking with A and S, Spacebar for handbrake.

#14 ·
#13 ·
I put a ton of time into this game. It has a high learning curve but it was so fun. I'd recommend using a controller over the keyboard, though.

#20 · (Edited)
Switching to S mode on a shifter offers a thrilling experience, seamlessly blending control and performance. By engaging this mode, drivers can unlock a more responsive and dynamic driving adventure. It emphasizes the car's agility and responsiveness, making every journey memorable. For enthusiasts seeking to dive deeper into the nuances of sport driving modes and their impact on driving dynamics, visiting "https://www.vpesports.cоm/ or https://www.vpesports.cоm/fortnite-world-cup-2024-match-schedule" provides a wealth of information. It's a gateway to understanding how S mode enhances the driving experience, bridging the gap between conventional driving and the exhilaration of sport mode.